Working with Watercolour with Jo Snee
A six part course with tutor Jo Snee, The Midnight Watercolourist.
This step-by-step guided course is aimed at both beginners and those with some experience. It is designed to teach and build on the fundamentals of working with watercolours.
Sessions will include -
1. Water - Controlling the water on your paper and your brush, and paint consistency
2. Water - Techniques and effects
3. Tonal Values - Creating form using light and shade
4. Composition - What draws the eye into a painting?
5. Colour - Using warm and cool colours to create balance and atmosphere
6. Colour - Hue, mixing and using a full range of colour
Weekly Tuesday evenings classes 7pm- 9pm (6 week block)
Next one starts: April 14th
Then: 2nd June
£10 per session early birds (first two places)
£12 per session standard
Booking only. Limited spaces available.
To book please go to our contact page.
*Please note, there is no disabled access*
Want to put on your own class?
If you are a tutor and would like a space to to run one of your classes, please go to our contact page for further info. We would love to hear from you.